Monday, March 2, 2015

Ansleigh's Grotto by JT Cheyanne













Dylan Matthews lives in a world of fantasy. As a video game designer, there are no limits on how far or wide his imagination could stretch. He loves his work and excels at bringing the visions in his head to a game console. The luck of his Irish heritage seems to touch him when his prototype Zombie ApoXalypse is bought days after he inherits a mansion in the heart of the Appalachian mountains. Life is indeed magical. 

Ansleigh has waited centuries for one man, only to find him and then lose him due to his own inability to trust in their burgeoning love. The magick of Mother Earth flows within him and through him allowing him to nourish the Grotto where he makes his home. Yet, he yearns for the male that nurtures his soul. When the whims of Fate bring his Cosantoir back into his life, does he have the courage to accept his heritage? 


As the fantasies in his head become reality and the monsters of nightmares crawl through the forest, can Dylan forgive broken promises to protect the Croi? There is no pause button when the Fae and human worlds collide. Will Dylan have what it takes to master the maze and win Ansleigh's freedom? 



















Let me start out by saying, I have been a fan of JT Cheyanne’s writing for a long time. I started reading her and her wife’s working by in their role play days. And I have been hooked ever since.  JT has a gift of creating a world that is both fantasy and very believable. 

As the book begins we meet Dylan Matthews at his grandfather’s will reading, he and his family are stunned to find out he has inherited his grandfather’s home and property.  Dylan is confused since he and his grandfather hadn’t spoken in years. The home and surrounding land is called The Grotto, Dylan used to visit there when he was a small boy. His inheritance comes with the stipulation that he live there for one year. 

We also meet in the Grotto Ansleigh of the Fae; he is the protector of the woods. He long with the sprites Shae and Grail, who I happen to love. I love their interaction with each other…..or should I say their bickering! And Shae is so feisty and boosy; she cracks me up. 

I have said in other posts I don’t like to give every detail or basically rewrite every word from the synopsis ….because I really think you should read this for yourselves. So I will just share some of my favorite things about the book.

First I just want to point out I love Ansleigh over all, he is so well written and such a well rounded character.  I like the chemistry between him and Dylan, it wasn’t just about sex, even thought that was hot, it wasn’t the only thing the story was about.  I have to fall in love with a character in any story, and here I truly did love both men. When Dylan is unsure of what is happening I too felt lost, when Ansleigh was hurting my heart broke.

As I said before I love Shae, every time she pulled someone’s hair I cracked up. Here she was this tiny thing and showing she would show them who had strength and not to forget it LOL

I loved learning of the backstory of the Fae, I have a soft spot for them and was so excited to learn of their history in this story.

The Villian…..no I won’t say who…SPOILERS!! Just know this person scared the shit out of me.  


So let me be blunt…..I loved this book. I read it in one sitting, not getting anything done that day LOL and I already told JT is was her fault too!! It was wonderful, and I truly recommend so please make sure if you haven’t read it yet do so. Also make sure to pick up any and all titles by JT Cheyanne.














#1 Best Selling Author of Grand Slam, J.T. Cheyanne is a genre crosser who writes romance and paranormal in the m/m and m/f genres.J.T. Cheyanne resides in the beautiful state of Alabama. J.T. lives with her two sons and daughter. An avid reader since fourth grade, she has only just started writing her own stories. She also has several works published with her co-author, V.L. Moon.















       Be sure to follow the link below to enter to win one of 4 copies of JT Cheyanne's Ansleigh's Grotto. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love my Teri and Kimberly. Thank you for the amazing review and for the awesome stop with you today. I can always count on you for support and love and that means so much. Mwah my lovelies.

    ReplyDelete