Thursday, April 4, 2013

TEXAS PRIDE BY KINDLE ALEXANDER


                             


          Do you like M/M stories? Do you like cowboys? Smokin’ hot sex? If you answered yes to these questions I have just the book for you, Texas Pride. I don’t want to give too much away so here are the basics, caution there are SPOILERS.

         This story is about Austin Grainger a mega movie star who buys a ranch in his home town in order to retire and live the quiet life hidden from prying eyes. Next door is an old friend from high school, Kitt Kelly, a sexy cowboy who is trying to save his family’s business. Both men are strong willed, determined, passionate, and living a lie. Neither one has been able to truly be who they are or be with who they want for fear of what others might think. Austin had a woman pretending to be his fiancé, and Kitt keeps his trysts out of town. But once the two men reconnect Austin is determined to have a relationship with Kitt. There are many obstacles the two have to face including the media. But the one that is the hardest, I think, for them is getting Kitt to come to terms with coming out to his family, friends and colleagues.

          Now you know some of what the story is about, now if you want  to know the rest you need to read the book. Trust me you won’t be disappointed. I know there may be those who think I am biased, but I know what I like and I happen to love Kindle Alexander. She is an amazing talent, she creates worlds and characters that are both believable and endearing.  For me a big thing in reading any book by any author is I have to fall in love with the characters, I have to care about their story and where they are going. And Kindle Alexander has never disappointed me there. I am looking forward to her next big adventure. 



You can find  Kindle here at her website:


Texas Pride can be purchased here:

OR


1 comment:

  1. Where is my comment? Did you delete my comment? You hate me!

    ReplyDelete