Monday, April 29, 2013

A Grand Slam!!! And it's outta here!!!

Oh my goodness, I think it's time for me to go back to the ball park!!! *fans self* Some one bring me a cold one. Have you read Grand Slam by J.T. Cheyanne yet?? You haven't? OMG you are soooo missing out.

The synopsis of Grand Slam can be found here at Good Reads.

I love Brock. Truly I do. He finds himself to be nerdy and because of a former boyfriend thinks he's boring. (I believe I have found a kindred spirit in Brock.) Spencer is the hot ball player *drools* and knows what he wants.....Brock. 

I liked that these two characters are openly gay. That alone brings a lot to the table and has you focusing on other parts of the story such as how will their relationship work and if will it last. Even though they are out in the open as gay there still homophobia coming from a closed minded ballplayer but you can see the comradary and support from Spencer's friends. 

One of my favorite parts are Brock's niece and nephew and their blatant honesty. Out of the mouths of babes. The instant attraction between the two and the how comfortable they are really brings a lot to this book. 

J.T blew me away with this one. She pulled me into the story and kept me hooked and made me fall in love with Brock and Spencer. All in all it's a beautifully written romance. I loved every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment